Kelilullah Trading P.L.C was established in 2012 E.C. Kelilullah Trading P.L.C is mainly engaged in the export business of beverage Crops and a wide variety of agricultural products that include Pulses, Oilseeds, green mungs, white beans, soya beans, Spices, Coffee, and Cereals from its own processing farms (95%), and the remaining 5% from Ethiopian Commodity Exchange(ECXs) and other private Growers.
We work with you to achieve your goals
To provide world-class quality agricultural products to our customers keeping our commitments with regards to quality and value, well-timed delivery, and a transparent business approach. In doing so, believe that with every move, we deliver value and trust to our valued customers.
To be the leading out-grower and be the preferred exporter of Agricultural products by the year 2025 G.C.
Reliability We conduct every prospect of business with due care and transparency. Excellence We make every effort to achieve the maximum possible standards to deliver what we promise to customers and suppliers. Customer Focus We demonstrate teamwork and build strong sustainable relationships with our esteemed customers
Coffee, Pulses, Oilseeds, Spices, Grains.
We help you to grow your business with our experienced teams in the export business.
Kelilullah give a fantastic, personal and responsive service. No small detail is too much trouble. They are excellent at keeping the customer informed of progress at all times (without being asked!) and provide an efficient, friendly service which is great value for money. We will use them again.